|Innovating The Next Big Thing||May 24, 2013|
• Leadership & Vision
• Innovation at HP
• HP Buzz
• Ecosystem: HP Partners & Customers
• Competitive Landscape: HP Rivals
• On the Go: Mobile & Wireless Solutions
• Enterprise Solutions
• Digital Arts & Entertainment
• Fine Print: Imaging & Printing
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
Next Innovator Group
HP.com Quick Links
• The HP Blog Hub
HP User Groups
• Ghost City
Feedjit Live Web Stats
How to Manage Employees Effectively Using Mobile Monitoring Software
Jun 19, 2012 – Cynthia Tolliver
Most companies today provide mobile phones to their employees in order to carry out their business efficiently. However, it is not an easy job to track the activities of each and every employee in the organization. But, if you want to manage your employees effectively, then the one and only solution is to make use of mobile monitoring software. Mobile monitoring software is an excellent tool, and considered to be a boon for employers. They can keep a track of every single activity taking place as far as the mobile phone usage of employees is concerned.
Mobile monitoring applications are being used by many organizations extensively in order to manage their businesses as well as employees in an effective manner. There are quite a few benefits of mobile monitoring application as far as employee management is concerned.
The mobile monitoring application tracks the following details of employees:
Finding faults for betterment of employees: Employers can effectively manage their employees through mobile monitoring software. There are several activities that employers can scrutinize in order to provide better perspective on employees work force. Employers can look out for mistakes, and give feedback to employees for improvement. The software helps employees perform their job in a far better manner once the employer shares the feedback with the employee in a positive approach.
Track the location of employees: If an employee leaves the workplace for an official field visit, the employers can track the location through GPS facility available on the mobile monitoring software. If the employee is not in the said location, but wasting time in unwanted places, then employers can take the needed action to ensure that the employee is warned to avoid such instances in future.
Check employees productivity: The productivity of employees can be increased through mobile monitoring software. The Cell Spy monitoring software offers an excellent feature wherein the web logs of employee’s cell phones can be tracked. Employers can have a close look at the URLs visited by employees during official hours. It may come to their surprise that one of the employees is whiling away his precious time browsing personal sites. The employee should then be warned without any delay. In addition, the other team members in the company should also get a warning on using personal sites during working hours.
Protect your business while managing employees: A company’s confidentiality can be protected through mobile monitoring software. If employees are leaking out their company’s confidential emails, then mobile monitoring software acts as a savior by tracking both inbound and outbound emails of employees. Employers can collect all the evidence, and take any necessary action against the employee.
To conclude, mobile monitoring application is indeed a useful tool to manage employees. You simply need to install the software after purchasing the specific applications like Mobile Spy, or Spy Bubble. You must ensure that the software works in a secretive manner for best results.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 5/12 Frontline Sentinel: Two-Factor Authentication for Social Media Sites
• 5/12 Print Service Providers Worldwide Accelerate Growth with the HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press
• 5/10 McAfee Blogs: RealTime for ePO – Optimized Endpoint Security
• 5/10 HP Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
• 5/10 HP Vertica Announces First Annual Worldwide User Conference
• 5/10 HP to Present Live Audio Webcast of Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call
• 5/10 Ovum: Ovum comments: GB smart meter delay better late than never
• 5/10 Gartner Says India Has The Potential To Lead The World In The Nexus Of Social, Mobile, Cloud And Information But May Waste The Opportunity
• 5/9 Frontline Sentinel: NSA's Manual on Hacking the Internet
• 5/9 Frontline Sentinel: 8 charged in $45 million cybertheft bank heist
• 5/9 Gartner Highlights Three Key Foundational Elements for Demand-Driven Retail Success
• 5/9 iSuppli: Korean and American Versions of Galaxy S4 as Different as Kimchee and Coleslaw, IHS Teardown Reveals
• 5/9 eMarketer: eMarketer: Emerging Markets Drive Facebook User Growth
• 5/9 Connect: Influence HP - HP ISS Roadshow in August and September
• 5/9 Connect: Meet Stephanie Webster - Connect Member Relations Manager
• 5/9 Wireless Watch: Microsoft/Nokia alliance at crossroads as both ponder OS futures
• 5/9 Wireless Watch: Apple must rethink far more than the iOS user interface
• 5/9 Faultline: Quantenna gets closer to ST Micro, expect it to get “ascloseasthis”
• 5/9 Faultline: Microsoft volunteers to take Nook, as Barnes and Noble start to breakup
• 5/9 Canalys: Smart mobile device shipments exceed 300 million in Q1 2013 - Android powers 59% of smart phones, tablets and notebooks
• 5/8 McAfee Blogs: Cybercriminals Celebrate – It’s Mothers Day!!
• 5/8 Ovum: Government policy-makers need to create a level playing field for cloud services procurement
• 5/8 Gartner Says Smart Organizations Will Embrace Fast and Frequent Project Failure in Their Quest for Agility
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: How Secure Are Your Social Accounts?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: The Password Problem. Is it Your Problem?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: Have you met McAfee’s SIEM?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: NCCDC 2013 – Red Team Recap
• 5/7 HP Security Lab Blog: HP TippingPoint announces Security Management System 3.6
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: Yes, There are “Mother’s Day” Scams
• 5/7 Ovum: Analyst View: TPG looks to become Australia’s fourth MNO
• 5/7 Ovum: Analyst view: UK G-Cloud to champion public cloud
• 5/7 Gartner Says CIOs Will Need to Manage Both Technology and Business Innovation to Gain Competitive Advantage with Big Data
• 5/6 The Next Big Thing Blog: Tech Con ‘13
• 5/6 Data Central: Driving Change in the Energy Space
• 5/6 HP Gives SMBs Increased Mobility and Performance with New PC and Print Solutions
• 5/6 Spring '13 Commercial Printing and Personal Systems Launch – SMB
• 5/6 HP Improves Customers’ Data Center Efficiencies to Support Future Growth
• 5/6 Gartner Says Indian Public Cloud Services Market To Reach $443 Million In 2013
• 5/6 iSuppli: IHS Discusses How PCs Can Survive the Tablet Invasion, at the SID Touch Gesture Motion Event
• 5/6 McAfee Blogs: Emerging ‘Stack Pivoting’ Exploits Bypass Common Security
• 5/5 McAfee Blogs: Intel, McAfee Investing in Network Security; Strength through Acquisition
• 5/5 McAfee Blogs: Change Your Password Day – Get Onboard!
• 5/5 Frontline Sentinel: iFrame drive-by attack demo [Anatomy of Attack online]
• 5/5 The Next Big Thing Blog: Robots in space, more to come...
• 5/3 Frontline Sentinel: Basic Use of Maltego for Network Intelligence Gathering
• 5/3 iSuppli: Russian, Eastern European Video Surveillance Market to Double from 2012 to 2017