|Innovating The Next Big Thing||April 26, 2015|
• Leadership & Vision
• Enterprise Solutions
• Ecosystem: HP Partners & Customers
• On the Go: Mobile & Wireless Solutions
• Fine Print: Imaging & Printing
• Digital Arts & Entertainment
• Innovation at HP
• Competitive Landscape: HP Rivals
• HP Buzz
Next Innovator Group
HP.com Quick Links
• The HP Blog Hub
HP User Groups
• Ghost City
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
Barry's Book Shop
HP Moves HP Cloud Services to Public Beta:Rich, growing partner ecosystem offers robust choice of cloud solutions
May 10, 2012 – HP News
HP today made its first public cloud services available as a public beta.
Advancing the company’s Converged Cloud portfolio, HP Cloud Services deliver an open-source-based public cloud infrastructure with business-oriented features that enable developers, independent software vendors (ISVs) and enterprises of all sizes to build the next generation of web applications.
HP Cloud Services offer a public cloud infrastructure along with platform services and cloud solutions. Designed with OpenStack™ technology, the open-sourced-based architecture ensures no vendor lock-in, improves developer productivity, features a full stack of easy-to-use tools for faster time to code, provides access to a rich partner ecosystem, and is backed by personalized customer support.
HP’s full suite of public cloud services will enable developers to create the next generation of web services to be built, run and scaled on a global basis, backed with a broad selection of analytics, tools and services.
"Whether you are an independent developer, ISV or the CIO of a major organization, the priority is to design your applications for today’s cloud economy,” said Zorawar ‘Biri’ Singh, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Services, HP. “We will continue to build, integrate and deploy developer-focused features, designed to support a world-class cloud that enables our customers and partners to run and operate web services at scale, on a global basis.”
Nearly 40 companies have announced their support for HP Cloud Services, from Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) partners to storage, management and database providers. The rich partner ecosystem provides customers with rapid access to an expansive suite of integrated cloud solutions that offer new ways to become more agile and efficient. The partner network also provides a set of tools, best practices and support to help maximize productivity on the cloud.
This ecosystem of partners is a step along the path to an HP Cloud Services Marketplace, where customers will be able to access HP Cloud Services and partner solutions through a single account. With HP Cloud Services, customers will access new partners and markets.
Companies announcing support of HP’s public beta today include:
Pricing is available at http://hpcloud.com/pricing.
HP’s premier client event, HP Discover, takes place June 4-7 in Las Vegas.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 4/16 IBM News: IBM Opens Threat Intelligence to Combat Cyber Attacks
• 4/15 IBM News: IBM Confers Highest Technical Honor to 10 New Fellows
• 4/14 Intel News: Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion, Consistent with Revised Forecast
• 4/14 IBM News: Johnson & Johnson and IBM Announce Plans to Collaborate on Advanced Solutions Designed to Transform Healthcare Delivery
• 4/13 IBM News: IBM Acquires Explorys to Accelerate Cognitive Insights for Health and Wellness
• 4/13 IBM News: IBM to Acquire Phytel to Help Healthcare Providers Deliver Higher Value Care
• 4/9 Intel News: U.S. Department of Energy Selects Intel to Deliver Nation's Most Powerful Supercomputer at Argonne National Laboratory
• 4/9 IBM News: IBM Research Sets New Record for Tape Storage
• 4/9 IBM News: IBM and Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Centro Nacional de Supercomputación Celebrate a Decade of Collaboration
• 4/8 Intel News: Intel Marks 30 Years in China with New Products, Investments and Collaborations
• 4/8 IBM News: U.S. Army Taps IBM Hybrid Cloud for One of Federal Government's Biggest Logistics Systems
• 4/8 Connect News: New webinar on 4/15 12 PM CST - Protecting Your Enterprise: Keeping Email Secure and eDiscovery Easy
• 4/7 IBM News: NASA and IBM Rally Global Developers around Space Exploration on the IBM Cloud
• 4/7 IBM News: Coca-Cola Amatil Improves its Customer Experience with IBM Cloud
• 4/7 Connect News: Webinar - The New Style of IT Networking is Here
• 4/6 Intel News: Intel to Change Financial Reporting Structure
• 4/6 Connect News: WEBINAR ON DEMAND: Outthinking the Bad Guys
• 4/2 Intel News: Intel Publishes 2014 Annual Report and 2015 Proxy Statement; Sets Date for Annual Stockholders' Meeting
• 4/2 Intel News: Ingenico Group and Intel to Bring Payments to the Internet of Things
• 4/2 IBM News: IBM Rolls Out Social Messaging Software for a New Way to Work
• 4/2 IBM News: IBM and China Telecom Partner to Accelerate Mobile Enterprise Adoption in China
• 4/1 IBM News: 4 Out Of 5 Consumers Declare Brands Don’t Know Them As An Individual, According to IBM and Econsultancy Study
• 3/31 IBM News: IBM Connects “Internet of Things” to the Enterprise
• 3/31 IBM News: IBM and The Weather Company Partner to Bring Advanced Weather Insights to Business
• 3/30 HP Newsroom: HP Unveils Software Innovations to Help Businesses Win in the Mobile App Economy
• 3/26 Intel News: Micron and Intel Unveil New 3D NAND Flash Memory
• 3/26 IBM News: New IBM Network Innovation Centers Help Clients Apply Hybrid IT Solutions to Networks
• 3/25 IBM News: Russia's Leading Investment Bank BCS Financial Group Selects IBM Commerce to Bring New Experiences to its Clients
• 3/24 Intel News: Chip Shot: Intel Mobile Momentum Continues in China with ASUS ZenFone 2
• 3/24 IBM News: IBM Master the Mainframe Contest Draws Record Participation, Announces Winners
• 3/24 Connect News: Just 7 days until our next HP Education Services CLASS PASS drawing!
• 3/24 HP Newsroom: HP delivers first fully-configured and integrated OpenStack and Cloud Foundry-based private cloud
• 3/24 HP Newsroom: HP and Bang & Olufsen Partner to Bring Premium Sound to PCs
• 3/23 Intel News: Chip Shot: Dell and Intel Debut New Social Film ‘What Lives Inside’ on Hulu
• 3/20 Connect News: Save $100 on HP’s Cloud Security training at RSA Conference 2015
• 3/19 Intel News: TAG Heuer, Google and Intel Announce Swiss Smartwatch Collaboration
• 3/19 IBM News: IBM Invests in Modernizing Medicine to Accelerate Adoption of Watson Technologies in Healthcare
• 3/19 HP Newsroom: HP Board Increases Regular Dividend by 10 Percent
• 3/18 IBM News: OpenPOWER Foundation Technology Leaders Unveil Hardware Solutions To Deliver New Server Alternatives
• 3/18 Connect News: eCube Systems Launches OpenVMS Survey. Take the Survey NOW!
• 3/17 IBM News: IBM Delivers First Cloud Data Services with Twitter Built-In for Business Professionals and Developers
• 3/16 Intel News: Chip Shot: Intel Security Launches 5 Habits of Practically Unhackable People
• 3/16 IBM News: IBM Helps Angola Develop Smarter Healthcare and Education Capabilities
• 3/16 HP Newsroom: HP Helps TNT Future-proof Business Through IT Transformation
• 3/16 HP Newsroom: HP Drives Partner Growth with Channel Program Updates
• 3/12 Intel News: Intel Lowers First-Quarter Revenue Outlook
• 3/12 Intel News: Chip Shot: Intel Extreme Masters Supports Women in Gaming
• 3/12 IBM News: Report: IBM Global Business Services Ranked #1 in Thought Leadership
• 3/12 Connect News: Save 30% on HP Online and Classroom Training with these Hot Seats!
• 3/12 Connect News: OpenVMS Courses Now Available From VMS Software, Inc