|Innovating The Next Big Thing||April 26, 2015|
• Leadership & Vision
• Enterprise Solutions
• Ecosystem: HP Partners & Customers
• On the Go: Mobile & Wireless Solutions
• Fine Print: Imaging & Printing
• Digital Arts & Entertainment
• Innovation at HP
• Competitive Landscape: HP Rivals
• HP Buzz
Next Innovator Group
HP.com Quick Links
• The HP Blog Hub
HP User Groups
• Ghost City
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
Barry's Book Shop
HP Brings Large-format Printing to Design Professionals On the Go with New Mobile Application
Oct 20, 2011 – HP Corporate Communications
Bringing easy large-format printing and the instant sharing of plans to design professionals wherever they work, HP today unveiled a new HP ePrint & Share mobile application for the iPhone, iPad® or iPod touch.
HP ePrint & Share is a printing and sharing tool that allows designers in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry to easily locate and access large-format plans on the cloud. This makes it easy to share these files with team members regardless of file size and format, and to adjust page layouts, preview print pages and create print-ready files.
With the new mobile application, large-format plans are always available from any iOS-based device, enabling users to:
“AEC design professionals are highly mobile, constantly moving between the office, the job site and offices of partners and clients,” said Santiago Morera, vice president and general manager, Designjet Large-Format Solutions, HP. “The new HP ePrint & Share mobile application allows designers to view, print and share the designs that are critical to their business, wherever they may be.”
Simplifying the printing and sharing of large-format files
In addition to the new remote printing capabilities, HP’s award-winning ePrint & Share tool simplifies large-format printing by allowing users to print without installing drivers or opening applications.
With the HP ePrint & Share plug-in for AutoCAD, users also can access the tool directly from Autodesk’s industry-leading AutoCAD design and documentation application and create print-ready files with just one click.
New this fall, users can print from HP ePrint & Share to HP LaserJet printers to get A3/B+ and large-format prints in the same printing workflow.
“For us, technology is not only a tool to materialize ideas, but an important partner in a creative process that demands a high degree of mobility,” said Matias del Campo, principal, SPAN Architecture and Design. “Using the HP ePrint & Share mobile application while we are on the go is a very powerful tool for us to communicate with all parties involved in a project, ensuring that the plans we are working from are the most current and keeping the design process flowing smoothly and efficiently.”
HP ePrint & Share is available at no additional cost as a download for HP Designjet customers. The mobile application is initially available at no additional cost as a launch offer through Apple’s App Store. The HP ePrint & Share mobile application enables remote printing to any web-connected HP Designjet printer, including the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP and the HP Designjet T1300 and T790 ePrinters.(1)
More information about the latest additions to the HP Designjet portfolio is available at www.hp.com/go/simplify. More information on HP ePrint & Share is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare. Videos and updates on HP Designjet are available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HPdesigners, on Twitter at twitter.com/hpgraphicarts and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/hpgraphicarts.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Fine Print: Imaging & Printing articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 4/16 IBM News: IBM Opens Threat Intelligence to Combat Cyber Attacks
• 4/15 IBM News: IBM Confers Highest Technical Honor to 10 New Fellows
• 4/14 Intel News: Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion, Consistent with Revised Forecast
• 4/14 IBM News: Johnson & Johnson and IBM Announce Plans to Collaborate on Advanced Solutions Designed to Transform Healthcare Delivery
• 4/13 IBM News: IBM Acquires Explorys to Accelerate Cognitive Insights for Health and Wellness
• 4/13 IBM News: IBM to Acquire Phytel to Help Healthcare Providers Deliver Higher Value Care
• 4/9 Intel News: U.S. Department of Energy Selects Intel to Deliver Nation's Most Powerful Supercomputer at Argonne National Laboratory
• 4/9 IBM News: IBM Research Sets New Record for Tape Storage
• 4/9 IBM News: IBM and Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Centro Nacional de Supercomputación Celebrate a Decade of Collaboration
• 4/8 Intel News: Intel Marks 30 Years in China with New Products, Investments and Collaborations
• 4/8 IBM News: U.S. Army Taps IBM Hybrid Cloud for One of Federal Government's Biggest Logistics Systems
• 4/8 Connect News: New webinar on 4/15 12 PM CST - Protecting Your Enterprise: Keeping Email Secure and eDiscovery Easy
• 4/7 IBM News: NASA and IBM Rally Global Developers around Space Exploration on the IBM Cloud
• 4/7 IBM News: Coca-Cola Amatil Improves its Customer Experience with IBM Cloud
• 4/7 Connect News: Webinar - The New Style of IT Networking is Here
• 4/6 Intel News: Intel to Change Financial Reporting Structure
• 4/6 Connect News: WEBINAR ON DEMAND: Outthinking the Bad Guys
• 4/2 Intel News: Intel Publishes 2014 Annual Report and 2015 Proxy Statement; Sets Date for Annual Stockholders' Meeting
• 4/2 Intel News: Ingenico Group and Intel to Bring Payments to the Internet of Things
• 4/2 IBM News: IBM Rolls Out Social Messaging Software for a New Way to Work
• 4/2 IBM News: IBM and China Telecom Partner to Accelerate Mobile Enterprise Adoption in China
• 4/1 IBM News: 4 Out Of 5 Consumers Declare Brands Don’t Know Them As An Individual, According to IBM and Econsultancy Study
• 3/31 IBM News: IBM Connects “Internet of Things” to the Enterprise
• 3/31 IBM News: IBM and The Weather Company Partner to Bring Advanced Weather Insights to Business
• 3/30 HP Newsroom: HP Unveils Software Innovations to Help Businesses Win in the Mobile App Economy
• 3/26 Intel News: Micron and Intel Unveil New 3D NAND Flash Memory
• 3/26 IBM News: New IBM Network Innovation Centers Help Clients Apply Hybrid IT Solutions to Networks
• 3/25 IBM News: Russia's Leading Investment Bank BCS Financial Group Selects IBM Commerce to Bring New Experiences to its Clients
• 3/24 Intel News: Chip Shot: Intel Mobile Momentum Continues in China with ASUS ZenFone 2
• 3/24 IBM News: IBM Master the Mainframe Contest Draws Record Participation, Announces Winners
• 3/24 Connect News: Just 7 days until our next HP Education Services CLASS PASS drawing!
• 3/24 HP Newsroom: HP delivers first fully-configured and integrated OpenStack and Cloud Foundry-based private cloud
• 3/24 HP Newsroom: HP and Bang & Olufsen Partner to Bring Premium Sound to PCs
• 3/23 Intel News: Chip Shot: Dell and Intel Debut New Social Film ‘What Lives Inside’ on Hulu
• 3/20 Connect News: Save $100 on HP’s Cloud Security training at RSA Conference 2015
• 3/19 Intel News: TAG Heuer, Google and Intel Announce Swiss Smartwatch Collaboration
• 3/19 IBM News: IBM Invests in Modernizing Medicine to Accelerate Adoption of Watson Technologies in Healthcare
• 3/19 HP Newsroom: HP Board Increases Regular Dividend by 10 Percent
• 3/18 IBM News: OpenPOWER Foundation Technology Leaders Unveil Hardware Solutions To Deliver New Server Alternatives
• 3/18 Connect News: eCube Systems Launches OpenVMS Survey. Take the Survey NOW!
• 3/17 IBM News: IBM Delivers First Cloud Data Services with Twitter Built-In for Business Professionals and Developers
• 3/16 Intel News: Chip Shot: Intel Security Launches 5 Habits of Practically Unhackable People
• 3/16 IBM News: IBM Helps Angola Develop Smarter Healthcare and Education Capabilities
• 3/16 HP Newsroom: HP Helps TNT Future-proof Business Through IT Transformation
• 3/16 HP Newsroom: HP Drives Partner Growth with Channel Program Updates
• 3/12 Intel News: Intel Lowers First-Quarter Revenue Outlook
• 3/12 Intel News: Chip Shot: Intel Extreme Masters Supports Women in Gaming
• 3/12 IBM News: Report: IBM Global Business Services Ranked #1 in Thought Leadership
• 3/12 Connect News: Save 30% on HP Online and Classroom Training with these Hot Seats!
• 3/12 Connect News: OpenVMS Courses Now Available From VMS Software, Inc